• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: CudaChick1968

CudaChick1968

The Mistress of Metal
Reaction score
Some of you may already know my story, or are familiar with my work personally or through your friends.

I've been a die hard motorhead my whole life. My dad used to build and run stock cars and my only sibling (a brother 6 years older) never did -- and still doesn't -- like to get dirty. I was dad's Pit Crew for as long as I can remember. Rather than being a girly girl who grew out of it as she got older, I just got worse.

I bought an old neglected 1968 Barracuda Fastback on April 9, 1991 for $250 from a very dear friend who was more concerned with his Duster than doing anything with the Cuda. It's come a long way in the 26+ years I've owned it.

8763141_orig.jpg

Aside from my beloved beastie Slimer up there, I've got an '83 Dodge D150 and my man Billy has his dad's 1996 Cummins Turbo Diesel Ram Laramie 2500 that he bought brand new (it's for sale so ask me).

I own and operate a custom powder coating shop in Greenfield, Tennessee called Phoenix Specialty Coatings that's celebrating its 10th Anniversary this year! I specialize in custom one-offs, factory style Mopar parts restorations, and am an industry pioneer in multi-color powder coating work. I won't overload this thread with work samples -- you can check out my website, Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating if you want to see what I do every day. FaceBook users are welcome to Like my Fan Page at Phoenix Specialty Coatings

I look forward to getting to know everyone! Since this thread already posted -- oops (heyyyyyy even redheads have occasional blonde moments LOL) -- I'll wrap it up earlier than I expected.

In closing, I'm a Vendor on JoeyChgo's other Mopar sites and offer all members discounts. I see no reason to do anything differently here on FTO! Members will receive a 5% labor discount, Gold Members will receive a 7% discount, and our honored Military (enlisted / retired / Veterans) and Law Enforcement will receive a 10% discount on my labor. If you can get your parts in line at my shop on or before December 31, 2017, I'll up that discount too as part of my shop's 10th Anniversary Special.

Feel free to get in touch if you want to doll up your ride or if I can ever help forum members with industry related questions. I've been doing this for a very long time and was surprised to find out today that I never signed up here. Better late than never!!!!

Leanna ~ The CudaChick
Owner/Operator
Phoenix Specialty Coatings
Phoenix Specialty Coatings ~ Exceptional Custom Powder Coating
731-613-9192 (10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central time)
Greenfield, Tennessee

Last edited:
Welcome to FTO Leanna......great to see you support so many of Joey's site.:cool:

Hi Leanna, welcome from NJ; "the garbage state"! I had an 82 Ramcharger S.E. Prospector 4 spd. 4x4 for over 25 years. I gave it to my brother as he needed a plow truck. I also had a few E-bodies and a bunch of A bodies way back when; before they changed the water!
I wish I had some spare change to have you do some stuff for me but things like eating and paying the other bills leave me next to nuthin. I will be glad to recommend you to anyone needing custom powder coating. You do spectacular work. I love your Cuda, It reminds me of my beloved 70 Challenger R/T which was also Lime -Light! Take care and welcome over here as well. I too know you from FBBO.:)

Back