• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Cadmaster14

Cadmaster14

Reaction score
I live in Montana and drive a 76 Dodge d300. When I bought it at a 78 Lance 11 foot 4 slide in camper in the back of it. It was a good-looking truck but it was in pretty rough hidden shape. Motor mounts and transmission mounts, fan blade, brakes and window cranks. supposedly the engine was rebuilt about 20,000 miles back along with the 727 transmission. at running temperature it was pushing a hundred pounds of oil pressure which made me a little nervous so I pulled the spring Lord pressure to about 60. Runs around 40 lb at hot idle. Have installed an Edelbrock RPM high-rise manifold with Edelbrock 4-barrel, upgraded high energy ignition and stainless shorty headers. Having a 518 overdrive transmission with ultra Bell I'm getting ready to put in and thinking about the throttle body fuel injection trying to get the mileage up. I I have dumped the slide in camper and then I'm going to be pulling a 22 ft fifth wheel with slide.

Welcome aboard form NJ. Sounds like you have been busy. Can you post some pictures for us??

Back