• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: Buster

Buster

Reaction score
I am a Steelworker, always a car/truck guy. I am helping my son rebuild his grandfathers 1978 Dodge Power Wagon(which he bought new),and having a ruff time getting some parts in boddyshop now.

Welcome to the site. You'll find there isn't a lot of aftermarket items for our trucks. You might try LMC, they have some things, can't remember off the top of my head all there stuff. I hammer Craigslist and eBay if I can't find stuff here. A lot of people on the ForABodiesOnly.com and the other F_BO sites, have old trucks and parts to sell. You can lurk there and join only if you need to, to buy parts. I've gotten the little.things I need through the different sites, a grill from an ad linked to FCBO, for example. Google search for anything you need, it's out there, just takes some digging.

Feel free to share some pictures of the truck, we love them all, everything I own is scruffy, so don't worry if it isn't perfect!

Welcome to FTO from New Zealand. :)

Do you have any pictures to share of the truck so far?

Back