• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: armyofchuckness

armyofchuckness

Truck Noob
Reaction score
After finishing a rotisserie rebuild of my 1964 Plymouth Valiant I've had since I was 15, I've set my sites on a new project, a 1977 D100 longbed with a Slant Six and a four speed. I know a lot about Slants, but not a lot about trucks, so this will be a new adventure for me. Hopefully I don't mess the truck up too bad.

Hello from Minnesota. Dude, you gotta show some pics of both. That's a less taken route with a truck, usually someone yamks that six and drops in a big block. Sounds like a fun build.

Welcome aboard from NJ. As requested above, you must post up some pictures or we don't believe you! Just kidding, LOL You can also join the A body classic Mopar forum pokable from down below. They would like to see the Valiant I am sure!
Thanks

Oh, hi! I didn't realize this actually made a post of my About Me. Sorry for not responding sooner. Here's what I'm starting with. I'll try to post updates as I go. It's rough, but it has potential to be a great daily driver with a touch of rat rod.

3YnCAqg.jpg

6Gmy7uN.jpg

I0eg7tO.jpg

QD6R9Dr.jpg

OcOUmTr.jpg

And here's my last project:

M6B81gI.jpg

moG6oJo.jpg

qTewONI.jpg

YWdiyvY.jpg

Back