• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: 75supercamperspecial

Reaction score
I have been a Ford man as long as I can remember, cut me open I bleed Ford blue. I have a 1975 F-350 super camper special and wish to replace all hoses and bearings and such, as it has not run in many years. I would really like to find parts online but no one has any parts for the super camper special which is different than the regular F-350. I know theses are rare trucks but would love to find out how rare.

My 75 SCS is a regular cab with a 460 which as I understand is the first year they put the 460 in trucks. 75 was also the first year for the super cab, mine is a regular cab. also how the hell do you open the spare tire door???

Spare tire door? Can you post a picture of that? I don't remember a spare tire door. What kind of parts you looking for? If suspension parts remember Ford also made the F350 in commercial grade.

Hello from Minnesota. In what way is the SCS different than the regular F-350? Spare tire door? A door on the outside if of tbox, or is it located somewhere else? I'm familiar with the tool box in the front of the bed, on the outside. Share some pictures of the beast when you get a chance.

Back