• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Introducing FTO's Newest Member: 68GSS440

68GSS440

Reaction score
i don't currently have a vehicle but i'm member to FABO & FEBO with friends on both sites. I use the same name on all 4 sites because i used to have one of GSDs Darts. i'm also on the F,M,J body site.
i'm looking to get a Dodge or Fargo A-100 to customize with a wheelchair lift. i have a big wish list of mods to do to it that should make it the COOLEST A-100 around. if you haven't figured it out, yes, i'm in a wheelchair.
YEP, more than a 1/2 sentence, LMAO....

Welcome to FTO from New Zealand. :)

Check out my A100.....not really what you're striving for with a lift, but will get your juices flowing all the same. :cool:

Welcome aboard from NJ. There is a picture of my old A100 van in my garage page. I loved that old truck. One of the great things about them is that the rear and side doors interchange. There also was a limited run of vans with doors on both sides and rear! I had extra doors from a bone yard so I had solid doors, without windows, doors with windows that were fixed and doors with windows that opened at the bottom. By the way, they had a slightly longer van called the A-108 back then too. Best of luck with your search. :)

Hello from Minnesota.

I was at Porky's drive in in St Paul, Minnesota (Google it, was a popular cruising hang out) when up pulls a Pro Street Style Pinto, tubbed, big rowdy engine, and when the door opened up, out comes a wheelchair! Then the fellow drug himself out and into the chair. Most badass ride that a handicapped person ever drove, that I saw. He made sure the roll cage let him get his chair in the car, the only thing he cared about.

Back