• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I put my Durango in the Garage

tallhair

Mod-Hair-ator
Staff member
Reaction score
clicky the linky ... it's fun, it really is ! Tallhair's 99 Durango

durango-with-uk-plates-2-12-nov-2007-jpg.jpg

We have a black 2000 that I bought new in Oct of 99. Doesn't even have 100k miles yet....and what's with the furin license plate?

Nice machine Tallhair....I wonder if I would be allowed to put up some pics one day of my English (Scottish) 4x4 acquisition from the '90's? I still have the plates from that also. o_O

Nice machine Tallhair....I wonder if I would be allowed to put up some pics one day of my English (Scottish) 4x4 acquisition from the '90's? I still have the plates from that also. o_O

Thanks Kiwi and I don't know why not .. you are definitely a Mopar guy and I think it's OK to own other cool toys :)

What is it?

1981 Range Rover - 4-door (ugh!) built in the very first week of 4-door production, #117 IIRC. I'll have to start scanning photos, 'cause the digital camera had not been invented back then when we bought it. :wideyed:

Re your plate the only plate is a Uk plate .Scotland doesent have it's own plate ,But we are allowed a St Andrews cross or Saltire as it's known on a UK plate

Re your plate the only plate is a Uk plate .Scotland doesent have it's own plate ,But we are allowed a St Andrews cross or Saltire as it's known on a UK plate

I know that...however a Scottish vehicle can usually be spotted as they traditionally has an "S" in the middle of the 3 digit sequence. Times have probably changed in the 20+ years since I lived in the UK.

I know that...however a Scottish vehicle can usually be spotted as they traditionally has an "S" in the middle of the 3 digit sequence. Times have probably changed in the 20+ years since I lived in the UK.
Yes they have ,Modern plates are very confusing now ,You would need ,to be A clever dick to work them out ,See your from NZ! How's the All Blacks doing .

Yes they have ,Modern plates are very confusing now ,You would need ,to be A clever dick to work them out ,See your from NZ! How's the All Blacks doing .
Better they try harder this weekend

My fave player was,Jonah Lomu , he just steamrollered everybody . Lol!

Ahh....yes....the good old days....watch Mike Catt get steamrollered at about 30 seconds.

I met Jonah at a wedding a few years ago. He sat in my car and loved it. At the time he owned a Camaro Street/strip car that he wasn't allowed to race competitively due to Insurance concerns.

ATTACH]

Attachments

• JonahLomuandfriends_zps03fc5076.jpg
    JonahLomuandfriends_zps03fc5076.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 268
Ahh....yes....the good old days....watch Mike Catt get steamrollered at about 30 seconds.

I met Jonah at a wedding a few years ago. He sat in my car and loved it. At the time he owned a Camaro Street/strip car that he wasn't allowed to race competitively due to Insurance concerns.

JonahLomuandfriends_zps03fc5076.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's a great picture He looks as if he's lost a bit of weight ,I know he wasn't well for a while ,Hope he's ok nowadaysnowadays

Back