• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help with Kenworth truck model

NioMarvin83

Reaction score
Hey folks, what Kenworth truck model would you advise and why? I don't have a lot of experience with different Kenworth models, but I've been really happy with my T270. It's a reliable truck that's great for local and regional deliveries, but would like to change it to something different. Got it 5 years ago at WallWork Truck center.. Anyways would like to hear your opinions too..

The stepson had a T660, then got a W900 he recabbed with a larger aerodyne sleeper. He's back to hauling pigs, so he stays local, but he ran it over the road for the last couple of years. Had to rebuild the engine, and then the mechanics couldn't tune it worth a damn, costing him a ton of money. Other than that it's been a great truck.

....just saying.....

Kenworth Santa.jpg

:p

When picking a Kenworth truck model, it's important to match the truck to your specific needs. Since you've had a good experience with the T270, known for its reliability in local and regional deliveries, you might want to consider similar models that offer efficiency and comfort for longer routes.

Models like the T660 and the classic W900 are worth looking into. The T660 is efficient and comfortable, great for longer distances, while the W900 is known for its durability and heavy-duty performance.

Remember to factor in maintenance history and costs, as these can vary between models. Ultimately, choosing a Kenworth that aligns with your hauling needs, comfort, efficiency, and maintenance preferences will serve you best.

When picking a Kenworth truck model, it's important to match the truck to your specific needs. Since you've had a good experience with the T270, known for its reliability in local and regional deliveries, you might want to consider similar models that offer efficiency and comfort for longer routes.

Models like the T660 and the classic W900 are worth looking into. The T660 is efficient and comfortable, great for longer distances, while the W900 is known for its durability and heavy-duty performance.

Remember to factor in maintenance history and costs, as these can vary between models. Ultimately, choosing a Kenworth that aligns with your hauling needs, comfort, efficiency, and maintenance preferences will serve you best.
An owner operator we work with just purchased a Kenworth T680 for his last truck before retirement. He's had it two weeks and is just sorting it out, but likes it so far.

I've been hearing quite a bit about different Kenworth models lately. If you've been happy with the T270, you might find the T680 a good step up. It's known for its efficiency and comfort, especially for those longer hauls. A friend of mine was looking to switch from his older model and ended up getting a great deal on a T680 through WWTC. You can have a look of it here: 2024 Kenworth T680 Truck for Sale with Next Gen Aero. Design What's your opinion? Thanks

Back