• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

streetmachine

Reaction score
Hello, everyone just stumbled across this site. I have two Dodge trucks. I currently have a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Regular Cab, Long Bed two tone with a 4.7 auto I've owned for almost ten years. The other truck I currently own is 1990 Dodge Dakota Convertible 2wd with V6 and bucket seats. Hoping, I won't own that much longer. I'm more of an older Mopar guy. My favorite truck is my 79 Dodge Lil Red Express I used to own.

Welcome to the site "StreetMachine" ! Cool user name by the way ! Sounds like some nice trucks you have there , feel free to post up some pictures ( hint , hint , lol ) . I hear yeah on the lil reds , we miss the 79 we used to own . Wish we still had it . There's a couple of guy's on hear that are working on lil reds as we speak . You should check them out . Actually there's a lot of nice trucks on here , No matter what you favor .

Welcome streetmachine! Yea I agree post some pics when you can! Your convertible Dakota is a pretty rare truck... I think they made less than 5,000 of them in the short two or three year run!

Thanks everyone. I'll try to post some pictures of my old LRE at some point. Also, on the Dakota Convertibles they built about 3800 total. 1989 was the 1st and most popular year for them. I'd venture to say that there is about 1500 to 2500 left if I had to guess right. Great little trucks especially, the 2wd V6 models.

Back