• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

hate this pollen

stan saas

Reaction score
what do you guy`s do - i can`t wait till the pollen is gone here in N.C. probably end of april - maybe you guy`s don`t have it like here but with these pine trees it`s a disaster !!

Pollen season is late this year. I suffer from allergies year around. Pollen season is just another inconvenience.

I get to read about it from you and other folks in North Carolina. We get snow instead. :wacky:

We did April 1st. Just a dusting overnight that melted in the morning. It's 63 right now, same tomorrow. Gonna open the door at the storage unit to help melt the last of the ice. Should have done that today. Oh well, still salt on the roads.

Pollen will not be far behind. Not many trees with leaves yet but some flowers are up. The grass is green and I am not near ready to mow.

No pollen yet, I remember what it was like down south. No where near as bad up here, but the older I get the worst the allegeries get. Mine didn't start until my late 30's -early 40's.

Started while in my 20's. Of all things hog dust, now I can not get within 100 yds. of a hog barn and the sneezing starts.

I used to have terrible allergies, especially in August, I'd come back from the Mopar Nationals, and start sneezing and sniffling. As I've gotten older they've gotten less bothersome. Now I only deal with it for a week or two, and don't even hardly notice.

Back