• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED GOODYEAR 10-15 OWL TRACKER AT tire(s)

Example:

KIMG0864 (1).JPG

I've heard of them, can't recall if I've seen them, but I know they are old. Good luck with the hunt, they will look cool on an older truck.
Thanks, they were factory installed in the late 70's-early 80's on some 4x4 Dodges, Plymouth Trail Dusters, Jeeps, Scouts, Chevys, GMCs, and some say Fords but I have never seen anything but Firestone and Uniroyal on Fords. The best ones I have come across were spares in Ramchargers and Trail Dusters...I have 3 or 4 that were never used and obviously that's the ones I really like. They are for Show only...most of them have varying degrees of dry rot on the back side. If this link works check out one of the trucks that I am setting up with them: Click on the link, then click on the May 2021 Issue pgs. 76-82. Mopar Collector's Guide Magazine

Thanks, they were factory installed in the late 70's-early 80's on some 4x4 Dodges, Plymouth Trail Dusters, Jeeps, Scouts, Chevys, GMCs, and some say Fords but I have never seen anything but Firestone and Uniroyal on Fords. The best ones I have come across were spares in Ramchargers and Trail Dusters...I have 3 or 4 that were never used and obviously that's the ones I really like. They are for Show only...most of them have varying degrees of dry rot on the back side. If this link works check out one of the trucks that I am setting up with them: Click on the link, then click on the May 2021 Issue pgs. 76-82. Mopar Collector's Guide Magazine
I don't see the link, but I have the magazine so I will look up that article. I first learned of the tires from my model kits I have!

I have four brand new ones perfect no dry rot no cracking. You’re welcome to contact me at 302-420-4743. Thanks, Jim.

Back