• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FTO Site Contest! Win a $100 Gift Card!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're Running a Contest!!! WIN!!
www.fortrucksonly.com
THE forum for Pickup Truck Owners -
Win a $100 Gift Card or a $50 Gift Card!!!!!!

I really want to give this software a good test and want to thank everyone for helping do that.

So, to give back a little, we're running a contest!!!

As you see on the top right of the page, there is a "Top Posters" block. The contest is simple.

Be the top poster in September and win a $100 gift card for your choice of eBay or Amazon!

Second Place Prize is a $50 gift card for your choice of eBay or Amazon!

So get in on the action!

While your posting, if you notice any problems, aren't sure how to do something, or have a suggestion for the site, please post in the Website Announcements / Member Suggestions forum so we can all discuss it.

Thanks again for all your help! While we're at it, lets make FTO the best truck forum around!

Last edited:
Sonny thinks you are lucky....now you can go on a "Montana double-date!"
double date.jpg Lucky bums!

Last edited:
Thank you for the chance to win! I dig the variety of people and their trucks that are on this site. I make sure to check in daily to see what's going on with everyone.

congrats on the wins guys.
-
you know joey if a canuck happens to win the prize it will go 25% further with the exchange rate right now, hint-hint. lol-lmao

NICE!

Joey,

Did you experience an uptick in posting activity month over month as a result?

Congrats to the both of you. I like the contest idea as well! I think its a good idea for the other sites as well.

Last edited:
Hey Joey , Are we going to be doing this again this month ?

Congratulations to @LocuMob and @kiwigtx ! You two won the contest! Congrats and Thank you!

Thank you Joey for putting up such a great idea and the prize. This site software is rapidly growing on me with the ease in which photos and video clips can be posted. A very user friendly site to navigate. :D

Back