• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Equipment Identification Sheet

Philoctet

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have found a nice truck and I am wondering about the bed cover option. Seems to be a Dodge one. Could it be the GP2 (or GR2) Model Conversion code on the equipment identification sheet ?

D150 - 1.jpg
D150BS - 1.jpg

Never saw that before. My little white book simply id's that GP2 code as 'model conversion', big help that was.
What about that 'deluxe heater', does it have a 3 speed fan or dash vents like A/C? The little white book says it requires a larger alternator.

Thank you Captain ! I will pick up the truck first week of december, I will have a look at the number of speed fan and the dash vents. The alternator seems to be a larger one (63A) but the battery is only a 48A. On my 1975 D200 the original one was a 70A

Identification-Sheetweb.jpg

I wish I could find a 70s or even 80s D100/150 that nice. Then the wife wouldn't complain about me spending the money that I am on the 85 I have now to make it that nice ...

I wish I could find a 70s or even 80s D100/150 that nice. Then the wife wouldn't complain about me spending the money that I am on the 85 I have now to make it that nice ...
There is some money to spend on this D150 too because underneath is not so nice.

That's the weird part of my 85... The underneath is fantastic, I can still read the yellow factory stenciled numbers on the frame, the floor and cab mounts/braces are super, super solid which makes it worth spending time and money on the rest.
The body on mine is solid, more a problem of the PO was an old geezer that had his keys pulled because he couldn't hardly see, most body work needed is from scraping his way in n out of the garage, not so much from rust.
Really surprising for a northern Indiana truck.

What about that 'deluxe heater', does it have a 3 speed fan or dash vents like A/C? The little white book says it requires a larger alternator.
Took time to have a look at this 'deluxe heater' : only 2 speed fan and no additional dash vents. A friend of mine said that if it require a larger alternator perhaps there is an electric radiator combine with the water radiator to heat the cab more rapidly

It's always nice to have the equipment list. I was interested to see that the rear end is listed as an 8-3/8" and not an 8-1/4" or 8-3/4". I had asked a question regarding these a couple months ago because I had not heard of them before.

Back