• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Does anyone recognize these tail light lenses?

dolfinwriter

Reaction score
I have these two tail light lenses from a box of stuff at a yard sale. The part numbers on them were stamped badly with a rubber stamp and I can't get a complete number from either one.

They look brand new and the gasket does not appear to be crushed anywhere which tells me they have probably never been installed on a vehicle.

I want to list them for sale but I can't identify what they fit.

IMG_6697.JPG

I appreciate your time and responses to try to help.

There are no other numbers. Believe me I looked. The only molded identifiers are a big L on one and a big R on the other.

I would not have posted this question here otherwise. I'm thinking maybe these might be some 3rd party replacements or cheap knock-off parts or something BECAUSE there are no molded numbers--only these crappy rubber stamped and smeared numbers. I'll upload the backside photos I took, but the gaskets are going to hide what you are expecting to see.

IMG_6698.JPG

IMG_6699.JPG

With the look of the ground strap they do look like some cheap knockoff, most OE's are built better than that and the ground is usually in the socket with anything modern

There is an app where the picture is posted and it finds the item. Unfortunately have no idea what it was.

There is an app where the picture is posted and it finds the item. Unfortunately have no idea what it was.
Right click your mouse on the image, and select "Search Google for Image"

I tried searching this image, but gave up after about 10 pages of the same stuff....but not close enough to be confirmed.
The best I could find was Chevy Blazer.
Looks to be a cheap Chinese knock-off....I have a similar set of Toyota knock-offs....crappy small wiring, and flimsy looking tabs etc.
Lenses look great, but the insides are garbage. :rolleyes:

Back