• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge fender questions

Mopar87

Reaction score
Hey folks so need some pricing help. I picked up an NOS drivers side front fender for a late 70's dodge truck a while back. Looking to get rid of it now beacause I need some extra cash and am trying to clean house a little. Anyways, when I first picked it up I was told by a buddy of mine who has been a Mopar nut for years that it was a pretty rare piece. Was wondering if anybody else had some more input on the matter. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking, plus it's in awesome shape. No rust or rot or anything like that, just one dent that can easily be taking out. Are NOS ones that hard to come by or not really?

I have never looked so I can't tell you. But NOS in good shape will always get more money than repo ones.

I have an nos left or right but can't remember which I see guys advertising them some for around $400 but don't seem to be selling I would guess between 200&300 it would move

OK, I actually just posted mine on Craigslist last night for 250 do hopefully that'll get me somewhere

Just my two cents and as a lot of the guy's here know that I buy and sell Dodge truck parts . It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and how long you want to hang onto it .

Oh trust me, I know that! I buy and sell parts all the time and that's one of the first things I learned!

Back