• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dodge door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

85crewcabbie

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for dodge ram/ramcharger door panels in Tan color. Looking preferrably for 1987 specifically because tan color is lighter shade than 88 on with manual windows. Would consider 85-86 short style also. Needle in a haystack perhaps but until one asks. Willing to pay or trade for nice non-sundamaged (across the top) pieces.

Man, I wish you good luck, been trying to find burgandy one's for my 89 ramcharger, why people run screws through the panel instead of paying 5 bucks for new clips Ill never know. If you run across an after market company with these, shout back at me please.

Just saw a thread on here today where someone in Mass. was selling a set of Burgandy panels. Check it out if you still need them.

Goof luck. All of the ones I found in the Junk Yard were sundamaged. So I got a set of steel ones from the Junk Yard from a truck that was a little older.

I have a nice pair of 85 Dodge ram door panels in tan. They look like new. And are for manual windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back