• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Customers custom trailer

65 sporty

Reaction score
I thought some of you guy's might like this. It belongs to a customer of mine, he tow's it with his 71 340 Cuda when he DJ's car shows. He bought it as a project in progress and had it finished. It started life as a Barracuda I believe the front of the car was wrecked.
IMG_20161021_134258 trailer.jpg

IMG_20161021_134310 trailer.jpg

IMG_20161021_134322 trailer.jpg

When the tonneau cover is pulled back the rear seat is still there. The trunk floor is custom though as well as the floor in front of the seat.

When the tonneau cover is pulled back the rear seat is still there. The trunk floor is custom though as well as the floor in front of the seat.
I like it too . I'm going to have to show this to a friend of ours that's a car show DJ as well . He's got an early 60's ford wagon he does his gig's with . Do you have a picture of it open by any chance ?

I like it too . I'm going to have to show this to a friend of ours that's a car show DJ as well . He's got an early 60's ford wagon he does his gig's with . Do you have a picture of it open by any chance ?
Sorry I don't, but the rear seat is in the factory location and there is a shelf on the back side of the front on the trailer where he puts some of his equipment. There is even a hole into the trunk to put an umbrella through for those really sunny days.

I had to ask , It's a darn good idea .

If my friend doesn't use the bed we bought for parts, I was kicking around the idea of doing a trailer like that for my truck. I was going to keep the bed off a 67 but didn't think I was gonna get any money for the truck without the box, gave it away.

Last edited:
Back