• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

cedar falls swap/race/show august 21-23

richard d woolsey

Reaction score
i posted this on the event part here but not everyone looks there. if you are going to this event, you may want to get your room/rooms now. they are being reserved a few more each day. i got mine at days inn on university ave for 2 days,2 people for 140.00 tax included. it is about 15 min from the track. if your area events have ben canceled due to this bs, this might be the show you want to attend.

i posted this on the event part here but not everyone looks there. if you are going to this event, you may want to get your room/rooms now. they are being reserved a few more each day. i got mine at days inn on university ave for 2 days,2 people for 140.00 tax included. it is about 15 min from the track. if your area events have ben canceled due to this bs, this might be the show you want to attend.
As soon as we have our poster/flyer put together (soon) all the information will be etched in stone and I can comfortably let everyone know what's going on.

Back