• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

burnouts or donuts

stan saas

Reaction score
on another site i go to on every tues. they have [ BURNOUT TUES. ] what is the big deal - i think it`s boring big deal you put one foot on the brake the other on the gas - to me it is all about buying new tires faster - i know you`ll are gonna have some names for me but every now and then i V E N T - sorry

If you touch the brakes it doesn't count (that's what Chevy owners do), if I choose to light them up it's threw 2 or 3 gears and the brakes are never touched. Myself I find straight line burnouts boring and a waist of good tires but donuts and slides are a blast.

If you touch the brakes it doesn't count (that's what Chevy owners do), if I choose to light them up it's threw 2 or 3 gears and the brakes are never touched. Myself I find straight line burnouts boring and a waist of good tires but donuts and slides are a blast.
I own a Chevy? Thought it said Dodge on the front, better put those letters back in! I have to use the brakes, I'm one of those without extra power on tap. :confused: But I prefer a straight like burn out, too much can go wrong when you're sliding around. Plus, I'm usually gonna do a pass, so I'm just getting the tires sticky. :D

Burn outs with what tires.
Tried of burn outs to easy to do. I want to plant them once just to see if anything brakes.

Back