• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>>>> Anybody know what this "Roll Bar" go's to ? <<<<<

bear

Reaction score
I got this roll bar with the 97 Dodge Ram Sport I bought a couple of month's ago . It was'nt installed in the truck and I was going to install it but I found another one that I liked better . So know I'm gunna put it up for sale and I'd like to try to figure out what it went to first . It's got peddastill's mounted on the bottom that look's like it would go down to the frame and it's just shy of 56" at it's widest point of the main loop ( the mounting plate's ) . IMG_0981.jpgIMG_0983.jpgIMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

Don't have a clue that's a wierd setup. I would have figured that the mounting locations would have the at the ends of the tubes.

Yah , I've never seen a roll bar set up like this one . The rear kicker bars ( down tube's ) spread out and would sit on the inner fenders . If I had mounted this one in my Sport I would have cut off though's pedastill's that are suposed to go to the frame and they would have sat right on the inner fenders . But I'd like to know what truck has the frame rail's under the inner fender's like that though ? I know most truck's the frame is inside the inner fender's . It just does'nt make sence . One other thing , This bar is HEAVY . You could probably roll your truck over on it and it would'nt affect it at all . Unlike the normal so called roll bars that are realy just light bars . I'm stumped !

Back