• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Any 97/98 Ram SS/T's out there?

dusted72

Reaction score
Just wandering if there were any on here yet? I found a black 98 with about 98000 miles on it that I am going to buy when I get back from Iraq. It has a 99-01 Sport front end on it from a previous owner and the original wheels still. Decent price at $1500 too. Well any out there post up some pics.

I have one, and that's a very good price. I was thinking about selling mine a while back and I wouldn't let it go for any less than $6500 and thats with 160k miles. Grab that one up quick.

I just sealed the deal to get mine the end of next month. I can't wait!!!

$1500 ? That is a good price . You "have to" post some picture's of it ! Why did someone change the nose clip ? Was it in an acident ? I just picked up a 97 4x4 Sport and I'm selling my 95 4X4 LE .

Yeah it was in a wreck at some point in time and they also removed the stripes. But you can see where they used to be. I don't have any pics as I am in Iraq but I will be getting it when I go on leave the 15th of September. And you better believe there will be pics of it when I do get.

Can't wait for the picture's ! "Be Safe" and watch your six .

Back