• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>>> A / B / E Body parts "Heads up" <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know this is the wrong web site for these but I figured sense a lot of you guys have gotten parts off me already . I just thought I'd give you a heads up . I'm cleaning out some of my stash and I'm going to be posting a few things on FABO , FEBO , and FBBO within the next couple of weeks . Some of this stuff I've had sense the 80's so I'm going to have to clean the dust off before I can take any pictures and post any of it . Here's just some of the stuff and if you think you'll be interested in anything before I get it posted then just shoot me an e-mail . I'm not sure of what I'm asking for anything yet so please include an offer with your e-mail's . So far the list is ,,,,, A-Body .... Rally cluster , OEM factory A/C tinted side glass "complete 6 pieces" ..... E-Body ..... Passenger side sport mirror "In primer" Can't remember what year but I think 70/71 ........ B-Body..... 69 Road runner hood inserts "Were bought from Mopar and only used one month".... NOS rear back window for a 73 Road Runner ..... Side console courtesy lights "mint used"..... .68-70 Charger upper door panels "front & back" Black (good condition) I'll have to check again to see exactly what year . and maybe a few other things that I can't think of right now . .... Again if you think you'll be interested in any of the stuff I've listed before I post them on the other sites then feel free to shoot me an e-mail at ***No email or phone numbers in ads please*** .... Thanks guys .

Last edited by a moderator:
I may buy all if reasonable, and am close by? Let me know a figure and maybe stop by?

Sorry guy's I wasn't able to get back to you guy's . For some reason I was having trouble logging into this site . Now as for this thread . I don't know if anyone noticed but I posted this a "while" back and some of the stuff I listed as well as stuff not listed was sold . If you guy's want and if FTO will allow me , I'll try and make a more updated list of what I have .

I may buy all if reasonable, and am close by? Let me know a figure and maybe stop by?
Lou , I received your phone number and the first chance I get I'll give you a call and we'll talk . I've been kind of busy lately dealing with some medical issues .

How much for the ralley cluster ?
Sorry the rally cluster listed was sold . But I did come across another cluster face plate from an early barracuda with A/C if your interested . And now that I sold my Dart , IF anyone's interested I have a complete Rally Cluster going up for sale for a Dart / Demon . As well as an AMD floor pan , duel scoop hood , marker & tail lights , and maybe a couple of other things . I have to figure out what I have and what to sell it for . But if anyone thinks there interested then shoot me an E-Mail as well as an offer . Thanks

As per request Here's a couple of pictures of the hood as well as the AMD floor pan . As you can see the hood could use a little work and hasn't been on a car since probably the late 80s early 90's .
IMG_4273.JPG
IMG_4269.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG

I know it's been a while but I just wanted to let whoever was interested in these part's know that I've been finally listing them on the Western Mass Craigslist . There's a few of my post there and depending on the part , I will ship if need be . Cash in person & PayPal on shipped items only . Thanks

Well I just figured I'd up date some of the A Body parts . The floor pan is sold , still got the hood and I have it listed $350 or bro . Dart / Demon Rally cluster $450 , Stickey Mickey's G/60/14" mounted on small bolt Rally Wheels . $400 or bro .
IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4171.JPG

Dart / Demon Rally cluster $450 or bro .
db.JPG

Dart blue door panels . Only the two rears and the one passenger front . The two kick panels and the little trim that go's in front of the rear panels . I forget what I wanted for them I'll post a price soon . Would like to sell as a set .
IMG_4652.JPG
IMG_4653.JPG
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4655.JPG
IMG_4658.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back