• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>> 94/01 Dodge Ram Aftermarket hood , short ram air intake , tail lights <<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
Like the title say's . I've got an aftermarket hood for a 94/01 Dodge Ram that I bought for my Sport but I decided to go in another direction with my truck . This hood go's for around $800 new but I'm selling this used one for only $500 or bro . As you can see it's in great shape . I also have a short ram air intake for the same truck . I know it will fit all 94 / 01 5.2 and 5.9's and maybe others . It would probably even fit an older truck with a V8 4 bbl. as well but I haven't tried it . I don't have any pictures of the air intake down loaded yet but I'll try and get one and post it later . I'm going to want $100 or bro for it . I also have a pair of smoked tail light's that I took off my 97 Sport . There painted white right now but you can paint them to match your truck if white isn't your color . Also $100 or bro . I'm willing to ship these parts but the hood I'd rather have as a local pick up just because I know the shipping would be a killer . IMG_1760.jpgIMG_0907.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg I just remembered I had this picture of the short ram air intake from when I had it on my truck .

IMG_1421.jpg

The hood is sold . Thanks guy's .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back