• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

88 Glacier Blue D100 Resto

Reaction score
This is my 88 d100 build. I got the truck from Louisiana fairly straight 0 rust but paint was horrible. It had a v6 originally know has a fresh 340/727 in it with 3.23 Gear. Ground up build all new suspension, AC system all new brakes all new. To much to list here are a few pics.

IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
Heres a few pics of my resto

Last edited:
What a gem! Sleeper blue, nice little small block that will surprise a lot of folks. You body guys make me jealous, you make it look so easy, pictures can't describe the time involved. And you have a helper! Great job on keeping the youth in the hobby, and getting some knowledge in that head of his. I try with my granddaughters, but they don't like the dirty part of it. Great job on the truck!

Looks like the help many have something else in mind for that truck in a few years. Will not be long before dad can I have the keys to the truck?

A beautiful job, truck is beautiful. Want to sell it? It's the same color as my old 82 Ramcharger!

the truck turned out extremely nice ! I was wondering if the repalcement floor covering was a rubber mat? If yes who was your source. I'd prefer to that to carpet but haven't been able to source it. Thanks

Wow, very nice!!! Little motivation to get my butt back in gear.

Back