• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 82 D150 Rust Free 83k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mopar Dude

Go ahead, take the day off
Reaction score
Contact seller
1982 Dodge Ram D 150 Adventurer Prospector short wide bed. 82900 actual miles. 318 4bbl, lock up 904 automatic trans, 294 rear gears, power steering, power disc brakes, working a/c, AM/FM stereo, cruise control. New 15x6 and 15x8 Cragar S/S wheels with Mickey Thompson 275/60 & 225/70 tires. This is an exceptionally clean truck that has been garage kept its entire life, and had a shell on the bed. Was an 'urban' truck used mainly for transportation and not as a tool. About the most it ever hauled was a set of golf clubs. Used just enough by the original owner to keep it in excellent operating condition, but not so much that it has a boatload of miles. Drives like a new truck, without squeaks and rattles or wind noise. There is virtually no signs of wear on the interior and all the plastic inside is in perfect condition. Completely stock and un-altered with the exception of the main catalytic converter being removed. Jack, tire tools and spare intact and in usable condition. Still has all the option and identification tags, underhood sound deadner pad and wiring in perfect condition. Original paint and chrome, absolutely NO RUST whatsoever. Just plain was not driven in salt or snow ever. Does not smoke or leak oil, no drips where it sits. All the smog and emission systems in place and working.

This is my 'shop truck' that is used for running local errands as well as road trips. With working a/c, cruise and stereo its a pleasure to drive in town as well as the highway. No wind noise around the doors or whistling from the windows, no leaking seals around the glass, no rattling doors or dash. All the panel gaps are nice and the bumpers are straight. Glass and lenses are crack and chip free. No busted grille or missing parts. Can be driven anywhere, any time. You wont need to start throwing money at it for a very long time, other than fuel to make it run. The original wheels are available and in excellent condition. You will not find an original truck this nice anywhere that has not been reconditioned, for this price.

If you want the original wheels rather than the Cragars, deduct $500, but it will need tires (the whitewall tires look new but are 20 years old).

Truck is located in Burlington Ks 66839, and can be driven home from here. Can help arrange transport or delivery.

$9800
129348052.jpg
129348054.jpg
129348060.jpg
129348066.jpg

Beautiful Truck, I wish I could buy it! Could you possibly post some pictures of the truck in your avatar? Never seen one like that. Was it yours or just a pic you found? Us present and former A100 owners would really enjoy that!
Thanks!

Thanks for the pictures. Super Cool combo. It looks like a 1994 to 2001 bed if I guess correctly! Also the 70 Charger is my favorite year. I am ready to sell an internal organ to buy the pair from you, LOL! What motor/drivetrain is in each? SWEET! :D

Both are 440 automatics. The Charger is originally a 383 but motor is out being rebuilt and installed high pressure 440 to keep driving it. My Dad ordered it new and there probably arent enough organs to own it. Ive had it for 20 years.

Thank You Mopar Dude! If money wasn't a problem, (and it always is), I'd snap up that 82 truck faster than lightning. I had an 82 Ramcharger and a 64 A100 van, both are in my Garage. Other than that, thanks for the info and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Nice ! Wish I had a 3 car garage …. love those 440's. Just put in my 1st small block 408 in D150 last week.

No, no tease … 535 Ft Lbs of torque for 8K through ATK High Performance Engines. Feels like my last 440 built by Hughes Engines and freshened by Ray Barton but had iron heads so weight now 430 with SB instead of almost 700Lbs. Lookin' for high 11's again. I'll send pics.

Thanks multimopes ... see you're from 'Joisey', my home state. Bradenton Motorsports here is about the distance I was from Atco and Englishtown attending regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back