• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

79 Powerwagon w200 4x4 6500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepper

Reaction score
Contact seller
1979 Dodge Powerwagon (W200)
360 engine (5.9 Liter)
4 wheel drive (selectable on the floor)
Auto Trans

I bought it back in Feb of this year, but now have too many projects.
I used it all summer to tow our pop up camper
I also used it to pull a back hoe with no problems
It runs excellent....like a tank
Currently has 113700 miles
I would drive this truck anywhere

The previous owner painted the truck black. It was originally white.
He left the engine bay and interior metal white.
I planned on painting them black to match the exterior, but didn't get around to it.
I planned on tinkering with it here and there but simply need the cash for another project.

What I've done since I bought it.
-New tires (less than 2K on them)
-New Bed Liner
-New Steering shaft - Borgenson steering shaft to get rid of the famous dodge vague steering for trucks made in that period
-New Undercoating - stripped and reapplied to wheel wells and spots on the undercarriage where it needed it.
- New Trailer Wire harness

As you can see in the photos, the truck looks great. It runs like a tank and gets a ton of looks and compliments everywhere I take it.

I'll include a set of headers and an Edelbrock 4 barrel intake with it. It's currently a 2 barrel set up.

Not hiding anything...please ask any questions you may have.
Cash or cashier's check only

I tried to upload photos. If they don't upload, let me know, I can always email photos as needed.

Thanks all,

Mike

Email, Call or Text to 313-nine-one-nine-5938

Thanks,
Mike Overall.jpgFront.jpgBed.jpgSide.jpgDodgeRear.jpgDriverInterior.jpgPassInside wide angle.jpg

Overall.jpg

Front.jpg

Bed.jpg

Side.jpg

DodgeRear.jpg

DriverInterior.jpg

PassInside wide angle.jpg

Maaaan , Thats a nice look'in truck mike . I wish I was in the marlet for another 4x4 . I think I'd be tak'en a trip to Detroit .

Maaaan , Thats a nice look'in truck mike . I wish I was in the marlet for another 4x4 . I think I'd be tak'en a trip to Detroit .

Thanks...it's in great shape and I love having it. ...just in
in a position where I need to thin the herd to have some cash on hand. I've been a long time member of FOABO...I hope it goes to someone on here and not ebay...etc

Had one guy come and take a look and severely low ball me then another buyer tried to scam me. Therefore the truck is still for sale. New price 5750.00....motivated to sell, but I'm not going to give it away.

Yah , I've had to deal with though's people to . I can understand trying to talk someone down a little but when they try to get something for close to nothing and it's not even close to what your asking , that's when they cross the line .... Just don't let them get to yah , You'll find the right buyer that will appreciate what your truck is .

that is one nice 79 wish mine looked even remotely close to that nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back