• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

>>>> 79 Dodge Warlock for sale .. Mass <<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Contact seller
>>>Sold <<>> 79 Dodge Warlock for sale .. Mass <<<<<

Up for sale is my 1979 Dodge step side . It has low mile's on the rebuilt motor and even lower mile's on the rebuilt 727 automatic with a shift on the fly 241 T case . Duel plain intake with an edelbrook four bbl carb . Factory chrome valve covers . Full true duel exhaust . It run's great ! It has the larger 5 lug bolt pattern axle's under it with auto hub's and 3:55 gears . Four inch suspention lift with 33" bfg mud tires . There's just to much to list into this truck that I could post here . The only reason why I decided to put it up for sale is that I just have to much going on right now and I just don't have much time for it anymore . I think I drove it maybe five or six time's this summer . Other then that it just sit's in the garage . When I do pull it out everybody's allway's stoping me asking question's about it . Back when I flat out refused to sell it I got offer's between $5500 and $7400 so that's the price range I'll be looking to get for it . If you have any question's please feel free to contact me at myoldparts@hotmail.com . Thanks

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotten alot of offers for straight up trade's but I'm sorry the only way I will concider a trade would be a "partial" trade . When I posted my price range I ment I'm looking for $7400 for the truck and if I did concider a partail trade for something then there would have to be at least around $5500 cash to go with what ever it was . I know I did'nt say it that way originaly and maybe I should have been clearer . Sorry about that . And just to let you know , I'm realy more of a Mopar , or V twin guy .

Love this truck, have always wanted one, but money is tight, hope you find a great owner that will take care of it like you did.

Thank's guy's ! I'm gunna miss it but I've just got to much going on right now and I think it's time for someone else to injoy it . I've had this one for probably 15 years or so now .

hi, do you still have this truck for sale?
if you do please could you give me the town and state where you live so i can get a quote from a shipping company please. i have wanted aa step side for over 20 years now and yours fits the bill..... stunning truck

Last edited:
Thank's guy's ! I'm gunna miss it but I've just got to much going on right now and I think it's time for someone else to injoy it . I've had this one for probably 15 years or so now .

What are you gonna use for plowing?

hi, do you still have this truck for sale?
if you do please could you give me the town and state where you live so i can get a quote from a shipping company please. i have wanted aa step side for over 20 years now and yours fits the bill..... stunning truck
Tony , Yes I still have my truck . I'm still getting all kind's of straight up trade offer's for it ( which I don't want to do ) and some of them were tempting , but cash is gunna have to come my way before I let it go . Weather it be a "buy it out right" or some sort of "partail" trade . The truck is in Taunton Massachusetts 02780 . Any question please feel free to give me a shout at myoldparts@hotmail.com . Thank's

IMG_0689.jpg
What are you gonna use for plowing?
This truck don't even see the rain anymore let alone New England winter's . I plow with my lil beast which is my 84 Rancharger .

IMG_0689.jpg

Tony , I just replied back to your E-Mail with a few picture's . Let me know what you think . Thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back