• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

76-77 Dodge Ram chrome wheels

m311acr

Reaction score
I have a set ( 4 ) of 10" chrome wheels for the late 70's Ram that are 5x4.0 ". They were on my 76 Ram when I sold it and I kept them. Have some minor corrosion but are still in good condition. E-mail me if you are interested and we can discuss price and I will provide pic's.

Welcome to the site . Just a little input . If there off of a 70's truck then they should be a 5 on 4 1/2" lug pattern not 5 on 4" and also , a picture is worth a thousand words . Good luck with your sale .

If you say so , but the 5 on 4" is the early A body bolt pattern . The 77 4x4's had the 5 on 4 1/2" . In 1980 or 81 they went to the 5 on 5" bolt pattern on the 4x4's . Just say'in and trying to help you out .

And no offence , but If your selling something , you should list these under the "parts for sale section" .

I have to say, being new here, that I am sorry for the mistakes. You seem to be right ( after I researched on the internet ) but I am old and can't remember which Dodge 4x4 they came off from, but I measured them and they are 5 x 4.0, 10 " chrome rims.

don't know what the problem is here, but me and the wife remembered them being on my 77 Dodge p/u. Oh well, it really doesn't matter. If someone needs them they will contact me.

Sounds like you are measuring center to center across the pattern. But, on a 5 lug, you measure center to farthest outside edge of the opposite bolt hole across the pattern. Never understood why. Anyway, welcome and good luck.

Back