• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

72-80 Dodge truck parts for sale.

Bob Rhinehart

Reaction score
I have lots of 72-80 Dodge truck parts for sale. I have a pair of axles from a 78 Ramcharger (front Dana 44 and rear 8 5/8 with 3.55 ratio. I have a pair of axles from a 75 W150 (front Dana 44 and rear
9 1/4 with 3:55 ratio. I have a 4wd 727 trans for SBM, transfer case and front driveshaft. I have a 78 Lil Red Express engine previously worked over but bottom end needs rebuilt. I also have a 79 Lil Red Express engine stock that needs total rebuild. I have some odds and ends parts as well. Located in Montoursville, PA.

I have lots of 72-80 Dodge truck parts for sale. I have a pair of axles from a 78 Ramcharger (front Dana 44 and rear 8 5/8 with 3.55 ratio. I have a pair of axles from a 75 W150 (front Dana 44 and rear
9 1/4 with 3:55 ratio. I have a 4wd 727 trans for SBM, transfer case and front driveshaft. I have a 78 Lil Red Express engine previously worked over but bottom end needs rebuilt. I also have a 79 Lil Red Express engine stock that needs total rebuild. I have some odds and ends parts as well. Located in Montoursville, PA.
Welcome to FTO. One thing we do here is start a sale thread if you are selling parts a wanted thread if you want to buy parts and the like. You can find the correct forum by clicking on "Forums" in the upper left. Thanks

Back