• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 69 Dodge D100

Reaction score
Contact seller
Thinking about selling my 69 Dodge D100 pickup. The pictures show it as is - however that motor will not be with it as it will be going in another old Dodge car of mine. This truck has disc brakes all around, it's set up for a big block Mopar engine, it has a 727 Torqueflight with a reverse valve body, traction bars, a narrowed Ford rear end with massive Mickey Thompson tires. The bed has been tubbed, and replaced with a custom rolled mirror finish diamond plate bed interior. It also has a 69 Firebird independent suspension front end, a fuel cell, new gauges, and the whole truck's been rewired with a new Ron Francis wiring kit. Every nut bolt and screw has been replaced in this amazing truck. All it needs is your Big Block Mopar motor, remember the motor you see in the pictures does not go with it. And it won't be cheap, but I'm willing to talk about it. A couple of things I neglected to mention - this truck has less than 4500 miles since the complete rebuild, and the 727 has a stall converter. I have two hoods for it, one with a scoop for the Weiand hi rise and the dual quads, and another stock flat hood, neither one painted, and a rough stock unfinished tailgate with the large embossed DODGE emblem inlaid, as it came from the factory. You can see in the pic of the bed that the tailgate hinges have been removed to show off the fuel cell. The Wieand and the dual quads could possibly go with it.

Columbia, Missouri
I'm asking 20 grand, willing to talk about it.

69 Dodge Sweptline Truck 2.jpg

Bed.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

Rear.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

Last edited:
Back