• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

69-d-100 followed me home

cordodge

Reaction score
hey, new to this forum just thought i would send some pics of a d-100 that i bought last weekend, 12,000 org miles awesome shape!. thx bruce

photo (177).jpg

photo (178).jpg

photo (179).jpg

photo (180).jpg

photo (182).jpg

photo (183).jpg

photo (184).jpg

photo (185).jpg

photo (187).jpg

photo (196).jpg

WOW ! :jaw: Now why can't something like that follow "me" home ? lol That's a clean truck ! :thumb: ...... Oh yah , Welcome to the site "cordodge" . lol

By the way that's also a REALY nice Challenger you have as well . I'd love to have your garage !

welcome to the forum ....

nice set of wheel(s) along w/ the rest in the garage ..

hey thx everyone, yeah hard to find them like that anymore just got lucky, i have to start to finish what cars i have before i bring anything eles home but i couldn't resist. thx bruce

Wow, that truck is spectacular! Short bed, HD gages, super clean and rust free, ultra low miles... Just WOW.

hey thx, i put a few miles on it last week it drives like it is new. the guy i had do an inspection on it could not believe how well it drove and he said he found absolutley nothing wrong with it. i did order some cat whiskers for the door glass. thx bruce

Wow that truck looks very clean and way better than my '70 D-300!! Welcome aboard as well!!

Back