• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals In Lima Ohio 15-17 May 2015

Brad4406

Reaction score
http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/30th-anniversary-4-wheel-jamboree-may-15-17-2015

Anybody going? I know the weather is supposed to be crappy Saturday, but with mud drags and mud bogs, what does a little rain hurt. I can't make it to all three days, but I plan to be there Saturday in my '77 Club Cab.

IMG_20140418_191525_209.jpg

I can't believe that truck was in my back yard (so to speak)! It's still too cool.

I can't believe that truck was in my back yard (so to speak)! It's still too cool.

Thank you. It was near you in Brownsdale, MN. I flew there and drove it back last year. That trip did not go well, but it's a long story.

As for the Jamboree, it rained most of the day, which you would think wouldn't be bad for mud related fun, but it made it too muddy to run the mud drags so they were postponed till Sunday. However, what was even better was just south of Lima in Wapakoneta, OH we went to the Wapak Tug Fest which was awesome! They strap a tow strap between two 4X4s and do a tug of war. I had never seen that before so I thought it was amazing!

0516151917e.jpg

Last edited:
Back