• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2003 Ram 1500 4x4, $15000, Sell or Trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gts340

Reaction score
Contact seller
We decided to sell my wife's toy. Bought new in May 2003. Ram 1500 SLT 4x4. 4.7 liter, 5 speed manual trans. 20" wheels, tow package, Chrome grill, bug shield, rear inner wheel liners. This truck was always kept inside, rarely driven and stored winters. 26k on the odometer today. This truck looks and smells new. Some minor, minor chips/scuffs. We never towed a thing with it and the hardest day of work it had was hauling a load of camping gear. Synthetic oil since first oil change. If you want a nice truck for a fraction of the price of new here is your chance. $15,000 or reasonable offer. It's priced at the top of the range for trucks of this year but you will have a hard time finding one this nice. I will also consider a TRADE or partial trade plus your cash for something interesting. Mopar, nice conversion van, V8 Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Classic, vintage, street rod, RV or enclosed trailer are some of the items I might consider. I have more pictures to send so if your interested PM me here with your e-mail and I will send them off. I am not interested in a project car, your trade must run/drive. Located in Kingston, IL.

mail-2.jpg

I plan to get some better pictures up here soon. Maybe tomorrow. I didn't realize how small the pic I posted was. Sorry about this. The truck is very nice. Thanks for the compliments.

No, I lost the barn storage and then storage for most of my sheet metal and hard parts. I sold a lot off and only have the 68 GTX, 68 GTS, 71 Demon GSS and now this Barracuda. All told I still have 11 cars/trucks though.

No, I lost the barn storage and then storage for most of my sheet metal and hard parts. I sold a lot off and only have the 68 GTX, 68 GTS, 71 Demon GSS and now this Barracuda. All told I still have 11 cars/trucks though.

Nice! What all you got for trucks?

Nothing nice like this 03 was. I have a 99 Ram 2500 4x4 that is beat, 360 gas, 5 spd. 100k on it. Runs great but looks like the work truck it is. I also have a 77 W300 Sno Commando. It's a D code truck originally but has a B block in it now. Runs like dog poo right now. Still has plow, steel flat bed and yellow lights on top with lock out hubs. Might be selling this one.

Nothing nice like this 03 was. I have a 99 Ram 2500 4x4 that is beat, 360 gas, 5 spd. 100k on it. Runs great but looks like the work truck it is. I also have a 77 W300 Sno Commando. It's a D code truck originally but has a B block in it now. Runs like dog poo right now. Still has plow, steel flat bed and yellow lights on top with lock out hubs. Might be selling this one.

That 99 2500 is that the Black Ram single cab long bed that you had last time I seen you?

Yes, it's the same truck. I can't remember the last time I saw you. You still had the yellow Dart Sport.

Cool. I liked that car. Trade me for a GTX project car?

Cool. I liked that car. Trade me for a GTX project car?

LOL I am trying to scale back on the projects. Right now I am down to the Dart Sport and a 42 Dodge pickup. I took the bad ass 360 I had in the Dart out and saving it for the 42 and I put a mildly built 318 back in it. After the Dart is gone I am going to be picking up a Dakota and putting the 42 body on that frame. Than cause this will probably end up being a long term project I been thinking picking up another Dakota or Ram just for a fun vehicle, something my 360 can be put into till its ready for the 42. Than I got my 06 Ram that is my daily driver, so I will be all trucks pretty soon.

Well all that sounds like fun. I think I saw the 42 truck somewhere in the last year. You must have posted it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back