• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1990 D150 club cab 318 4spd Short bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this D-150 at Garlits swap meet two years ago. I've done some work on it but for the most part I bought in the condition you see in the pictures. My wife nick named her "Cream Puff". This thing is loaded, 318 fuel injected, A/C, P/S, P/DB, P/DL, P/W,4 speed granny box transmission,9 1/4 3.21 SG rear,Aluminum factory mags, am-fm, even still has the Cobra 21 C/B in it the original owner put in it.
What I have done to it is install a new set of Goodyear Wrangler tires on it. The truck had a vibration in it so I did a few things to it before I found it. I rebuilt the rear end,all new bearings on the axle,differential,pinion. All new seals. That didn't fix so I installed 3 new ball joints in the driveshaft and a new center bearing. That didn't do it. So I took the drive shaft to the drive line shop and they found the spline d shaft stub was bent. They straightened it, I went back and put it in and WA-LA Vibration gone and rides smooth as silk. Other than that I changed the oil and filter, tune up with new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor, new air filter. Truck is very dependable, gets great mileage, and runs and drives like new. Has new paint, bed mat, and a diamond plate tool box. I have a copy of the original tittle as it was a one owner. Truck has a good clear Florida tittle in my name. I'm just over the newness of it and I'm looking for a different toy. It has to be a Mopar. So shoot me your offers. Located in the Tampa Fl. area.
I don't visit the truck forum often, but if you go to the A-body forum ,I'm always there.

1990 dodge D-150.jpg

1990 dodge D-150-1.jpg

1990 dodge D-150-2.jpg

1990 dodge D-150-3.jpg

1990 dodge D-150-4.jpg

1990 dodge D-150-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back