• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1987 ram250/diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin miller

Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a 1987 dodge 3/4 ton 4 wd truck reg cab 8ft bed , was a 360/auto truck is 12v /auto truck is 85/90% rust free,,frame is clean an no scale/rust still black .it has a brand new 4 rough country lift kit all new shocks has a brand new curt 10k hitch installed has 35x12.50.20 fuel tires an brand new brand black spoke wheels/alum with -44 off set has steering box stiffiner installed larger bogenson style steering shaft rust free cummins core support truck also has a 3in body lift auto trans was totally rebuilt along with a new bd torque convertor 0 miles on any thing that is new on this truck/project new front an rear main seals replaced side lifter cover gaskets replaced kdp kit installed truck has brand new 100/120 hp injectors installed has a log 3 piece manifold and a hx35 turbo complete with a custom 4 straight exhaust out the rear.3600 gov spring and denny t stage 2 fuel pin installed truck has the bed rhino lined inside floor of cab and also the underside of the cab is rhino lined also ..very clean front inner fenders was rhino lined ,both sides truck has a air dog system /bottom sump feed along with a return to top of tank trifecta tono cover .lighted visor rhino lined along with the roof truck other wise still has the old patina look with no rust i changed all the dash lights to led has tilt wheel have lots of extra parts to go with this truck /project will start an run have extra dana 60/70 rears i kno there is more i am forgetting if you are a serious buyer call or text me i have some pics of the truck please if you are not serious dont waste your time or mine call or text at 814-322-6747 thanks truck is located in johnstown pa ,,please remember this truck was transplanted with the diesel engine but was done professionally no short cuts or rigging of anything the engine ect all was from a 1992 w250 looking for reasonable offers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back