• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1987 Dakota Express

mopardad1

Reaction score
1987 Dodge Dakota Express By Mike Lamm

This is my Dodge Truck:
I have a 1987 Dodge Dakota Express 4X4 that I would like to put in your photo gallery, I have talked to the Original Owner and found out that Chrysler (Dodge) drop shipped to Country Sales Inc. In Three Rivers Michigan, 700 of these trucks and that only 300 were 4X4. This truck was originally sold at Tom Aul Chrysler in Lima Ohio and lived most of it's life in Ohio. This truck has a 3.9 V6 auto trans.121,548 miles runs great and 4 x 4 works excellent .
87dakotaexpressbymlamm_1.jpg
I bought it in April 09 off Craigslist and just took it to the 2009 and 2011 Mopar Nationals in Columbus Ohio. There was a lot of people that had never heard of this truck, but with only 700 made that is understandable. I have talked to a few people on Dodge Dakota Web sites and have seen pictures of a black one and a red one, 1987 Express 4 x 4 the conversion was done by Country Sales Inc. out of three rivers MI.
87dakotaexpressbymlamm__2.jpg
The sticker is on the door post. This is the only year that had a carb. and they are very expensive to replace.
87dakotaexpressbymlamm__3.jpg
Mike Lamm - Bloomington, Indiana

Back