• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1979 D150 Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Contact seller
Truck listed in multiple places with no cash buyer and plenty of lookers with empty pockets. Selling because I am out of the net for almost a year and it is going to sit.
Located in Lillington, NC.

Thread on here for this truck. Ad on eBay. Call my buddy Mike if you want info. Reserve is low and I will take partial trades with cash if you want to end the auction early.

A lot of work on the truck to make a reliable daily driver that did my 60 mile commute no issues. New brakes all around, tune up, oil changes, decent tires, rims clean up nice. New hitch installed. Fresh 8 1/4 rear with 3:23 gears.

This truck was restored in the past. I am just too deep in my Demon to stop. My buddy Mike can build this to whatever level you would like at his shop as well. I have 440, 400, 360, and 383 mills to choose from to swap the slant 6.

This is a manual steer, manual brake, 4 speed bench. Heat and no AC.
PM for questions.

Dodge: Other Pickups gold | eBay

IMG_0120.JPG

So sorry. Thought I saw a SOLD post that looked final on FABO. I cannot believe this is still available. It would be gone if it were in CA. It even caught my eye

Yes, surprised someone actually had the money to pay. Not surprised it drove away into the sunset. I drove it 60 miles a day for work with no issues prior to leaving.

I hear you. I had one of those vehicles (a '54 Ford 2-dr Crestline Victoria) that just wouldn't leave. Deals kept falling through and it was huge PITA (Pain In The Ass). It was a super nice car and it should have sold right away but it ended up being one of those troubled children (well ... the auto version). Anyway, mine is gone & yours is gone. Time to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back