• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1977 Dodge D100 Need power brake booster advice

Nearpar

Reaction score
I have a 1977 Dodge D100 with factory 440 V8 My power brake booster is bad and I can't seem to find one anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can find one or have mine rebuilt that is a known business? Or if anyone has one to sell that works?

Thank you in advance.

I have seen on several forums that Rock Auto has a booster rebuilding service.

I've heard of a service on the Mopar sites, I forget the name, something like " booster Denny"

There's also a place in Bedford park IL (forgot the name) who I've had rebuild a couple of PS gearboxes for me over the years that does (did?) who also did wiper motors, PW motors, and brake boosters. The place was in an old industrial building on 66th.

I've heard of a service on the Mopar sites, I forget the name, something like " booster Denny"

There's also a place in Bedford park IL (forgot the name) who I've had rebuild a couple of PS gearboxes for me over the years that does (did?) who also did wiper motors, PW motors, and brake boosters. The place was in an old industrial building on 66th.
Booster Dewey I believe is who your referring to.

Home | Power Brake Booster Exchange, Inc.

Found it
Midwest remanufacturing inc
5836 w 66th
Bedford park IL 60638
800-634-5829 they also do steering gears and
Wiper motors, pw motors.
I've had them do a couple of steering gears for me some years ago. .
Guy I know ( good buddy of mine, die hard Mopar guy I've known over 40 yrs) that had his own "bumper to bumper" auto parts store franchise for over 25 years, used to send his hard to find stuff there for "rebuild and return". Better service, quicker than cardone, and better quality job too.
I used to know someone who worked there, part owner if I remember right.. . Kenny was his name
they're close enough for me to drive there.

Last edited:
Back