• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1972 W200 Crew Cab

Bighead

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have to thin the herd. This is one I drive on a regular basis. Below is my e bay link. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Guys. Sold for 3550.00 to a nice guy up north. He has plans on a full resto. I'll direct him to the group here. Maybe he will post the build

Thanks Guys. Sold for 3550.00 to a nice guy up north. He has plans on a full resto. I'll direct him to the group here. Maybe he will post the build
I paid $1650 for mine, years ago. Been meaning to get it on the road. Just cool old trucks.

Where do you guys find these so cheap most the time I want to see a truck the guy wants near $10k and it needs a total teardown.
It was like, seventeen years ago. A guy and his brother had too many cars, and we're getting rid of some. My truck needs brakes, never had them in my ownership. I've collected all kinds of stuff for the truck over those years, and I've been cheap the whole time. Getting deals, a parts truck, making deals happen and getting lucky, I have almost everything I think I need for the truck. Except those brake parts. :facepalm:

Back