• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1969 D100

1994redram

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1969 D100 for sale/trade. I bought it as a non runner and planned to restore it. I've since decided that I want a shortbed. I've replaced a bunch of parts and it runs and drives now.

The truck has a 225 slant 6, 727 trans, and a 3.55 rear axle. The fuel tank was rusted and got replaced with a brand new one along with a new fuel pump and NOS carter carb. I replaced the battery, alternator and voltage regulator with a later electronic style regulator. The exhaust manifold was replaced due to a crack and a Remflex gasket was installed to insure there are no leaks. The engine runs great and the trans shifts well with no slipping.

I replaced the brake master cylinder. The rear brakes were rebuilt with new drums, shoes, and hardware. The wheel cylinders were cleaned, honed, and rebuilt. I have rebuild kits for the front brakes but they work so I left them alone for now.
I sand blasted all 4 steel wheels. Two of them were painted and installed with new tires. I still need to paint the other two and I plan on putting new tires on them also. The jeep wheels are temporary.

I got all of the lights, windsheild wipers, heater, etc working properly. I replaced the failed instrument voltage regulator with a solid state digital unit. The fuel gauge functions but the temp gauge does not. I found a replacement gauge and plan on replacing it if I have time before the truck sells.

This truck starts, runs, drives, and stops as it should and has been reliable. It does have some rust, the floors were replaced by a previous owner. I would personally replace them with some original style floors. The doors and hood have rust issues. I have a solid hood and set of doors that can be worked into the deal. The blanket is hog ringed onto the seat and can easily be removed. The original seat cover is under it.

I'm in Oklahoma City. Asking $6,000 for the truck. I would highly prefer to trade up or down for a shortbed sweptline. I can take more pictures for serious buyers.
IMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg

imagejpeg_1.jpg
imagejpeg_0(5).jpg

nope that how my 64 d100 started life /6 pb727 (typewriter) 3.91 8 3/4 . i added a park level with the transplant (383 727 9 1/4) . this 69 would be even easier to swap in a v8 auto .

DSC07066.JPG

DSC07548.JPG

DSC09262.JPG

DSC08032.JPG

Back