• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1966 Dodge D200 Big block, auto, west coast truck project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Dodge D200 Camper Special Fleetside pickup truck for restoration, hot rodding, rat Rod or whatever you feel like doing with it.This truck was a driver then parked in 2012. While it was parked the radiator, distributor, air cleaner and alternator went missing. This west coast body is mostly straight and original with minimal rust on the floors and one rocker panel. The floors could get away with a small patch on each side and the whole floor will not need to be replaced. Original paint give it that well worn look and still looking good. Small dent on driver side front fender and a dent on tailgate lip, Bed is not rusted out like most you will find, does have 'load' dent in bed, but that can be pulled out. Hood is decent too and not rusted out, but gets stuck so hood latch will need to be looked at. Fenders, Doors, cowl, roof, inner fenders and just about everything else on this truck is free of rust and will save you thousands in metal work and parts costs. Even has a decent grill and glass too. Powered by big block 383 engine, with steel crank. Has factory power brakes and can easily be upgraded with Scarbird disc brake conversion. Interior is decent and looks to be mostly original too, down to the gauges and auto shifter on the dash. Even factory mirror and headliner board are still in place. Seat is worn and missing one are rest, driver door window crank is present, just not in pics. Tires looks like new and probably were when the truck was stopped being driven and have lots tread on them. Great builder listed with no reserve. This truck is being sold with California lien sale paperwork, If you are in California and plan to use it here, there are no back fees and the vin number is verified for title transfer. If your in the other 47 states, I will include with lien sale packet with a bill of sale. Located in San Jose, CA. Listed on eBay for $1199 but will sell outright to member here.

1966 Dodge Other Pickups Sweptline Pickup | eBay
roversync

24F1E305-7C45-4000-BA5E-58D4F4B26974.jpeg

Last edited:
isn't that the one the tow company sold on craigslist earlier this year , in fact just a couple months ago . i call john on it but it was sold . think it was $450 it sold for .

guess it not a free speek in this country , i thought the rest of the members should know . am i wrong ?
Can point out it was for sale earlier at a lower price, I believe the opinion on flippers is what the issue was. No worries, you're just looking out for folks. But as you said, that's how this country works. Or something like that.

I wasn't trying to flip it, I bought it for proto-type building suspension building. I'm was just trying to re-coupe what I have into it which is about $1105 which includes 3 tows, storage fees, ebay fees and duplicate paperwork. You seem butt hurt, I'm sorry. I didn't pick this truck up to flip, I picked it up to use for testing and product development. I had a lot of plans to make these trucks better, but the shop is going through long stall time, so it's just not feasible to store a vehicle that long, so that's why it needs a new home.

I wasn't trying to flip it, I bought it for proto-type building suspension building. I'm was just trying to re-coupe what I have into it which is about $1105 which includes 3 tows, storage fees, ebay fees and duplicate paperwork. You seem butt hurt, I'm sorry. I didn't pick this truck up to flip, I picked it up to use for testing and product development. I had a lot of plans to make these trucks better, but the shop is going through long stall time, so it's just not feasible to store a vehicle that long, so that's why it needs a new home.
What product development were you doing?

I did tell my coworker about the truck.

Please do not let these squabbles ruin the For Sale advert or drag the forum into a heated debate. Sort this out between yourselves, and keep it off the forum if at all possible.

We were just trying to build modern suspension for older trucks. Things changed at the shop and are nolonger going to offer suspension for pre-1972 models now to shop situation.

Still for sale, contact if interested.

Magnum Force decided they needed it for proto-type suspension, so back it goes again. THanks for those that were interested. Hopefully this deal with them will make our trucks better in the future with suspension for racing and other fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back