1. Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE 1957 Dodge D100

Discussion in 'Trucks for Sale' started by Bryan Harris, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Bryan Harris

Bryan HarrisNew Member

Contact Seller
    This truck was a running driving assembly that needed everything from suspension, brakes, wiring, front nose and interior. It has been taken apart for the Resurrection/Project/Refurbishment, (Eng & Trans Sold) and needs to be finished. Frame was stripped of all suspension and prepped using only a wire cup wheel to remove any loose debris in getting ready for boxing, then Por15. What I have is: Cab, (2) doors, Ft & Rear glass, Orig. Short Stepside bed w/orig tailgate, Orig. rear fenders, Ft fenders, (2) noses (1-original/1-rustfree from Arizona) hood, refurbished gauge cluster, Ft & Rear Bumper and misc interior parts. Want to sell as whole.
    Asking $2500 for it all. Few pics attached of before & present, but can send more if serious.

57Dodge1 (3).JPG

57 Dodge-100 (9).jpg

57Dodge (2).jpg

57Dodge (6).jpg

57Dodge (10).jpg

57Dodge4 (4).jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

great start , why not make it roll ? my 60 was worse . but now it rolls . next comes the rebuilt hotrod rb engine to replace the core that i used for the build . been building it with swap meet cast of parts , its looking good what do you think ? i have a 57 as well . DSC00007.JPG DSC03264.JPG DSC03266.JPG DSC03746.JPG DSC03786.JPG DSC03455.JPG DSC03560.JPG DSC04069.JPG

DSC08001.JPG

DSC08002.JPG

• 747mopar

747moparWell-Known Member

Wish I was in a position to buy it, looks like a great project and I love those old trucks. Good luck with the sale.

• Bryan Harris

Bryan HarrisNew Member

Great job Paul! Looks awesome. The same Idea I had for mine. Unfortunately my time is cut short on it. I am transferring for my job from MD to Southern VA. It is happening quicker than expected and all my time now is wrapped in getting my house ready to sell and the normal daily Job responsibilities along with trips to Richmond.

• paul massaro

paul massaropomonamissel

well sorry your project can't come with the move , but moving a car is ruff enough . and large parts are ruffer . been there done that , it aint no fun . i did @ 20 cars n trucks twice in one month , had them stretched over a 60 miles , them all back to a group , i still have one i've got to bring home . but its at a friends in the mountains , no brakes , won't start . and its heavy . so it will need some planning . and my car trailer and a bigger truck than i'm driven . been working on this d200 crewcab . it should pull it fine . i did use orangy to bring this one home , but it was all flat ground , it still didn't like stopping it .

DSC06665.JPG

DSC08197.JPG

• JDMopar

JDMoparNew Member

Bryan....do you have a title for the truck?