• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1955 Dodge Panel Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardBishop

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm offering For Sale my 1955 Dodge Panel Wagon. It is well into the final stage of Restoration. This is a life-long California High Desert Truck and has no rust issues.
It has a 271 ci. Red Ram Hemi motor, a two speed Power Glide Transmission, tilt wheel and drum brakes. The wheels are Centerlines. It has bucket seats. The upholstery is done as is the rear panels and headliner. It has the original dual spotlights. It is a Job-Rated truck with the badges. It has the ultra-rare side chrome trim strips. This restoration was done 20 years ago. ( Done in 1995). It sat in a heated garage for 20 years until the owner passed. I bought it.
It needs the spotlights reconnected, a new power steering setup, a spare tire and better rear mirrors to improve visibility.
This the perfect palette for advertising or continue completion for show and cruise.
The asking price is less than Haggerty Value. It is rare and solid.
Asking $25,750.
PM if, interested or if you have questions...there is a unique history behind this Panel Wagon.
Howard
Bishop, California

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7008.JPG

IMG_7012.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

Some "adapter" must be the system the previous owner used to adapt the two-speed to the hemi. It is not what I would have implemented but as the owner passed away, his wife had no idea of any decisions or products used in the restoration. I would speak to "Hot Heads" Hemi for a better setup....using a Mopar transmission.....if I was going to keep the Panel Wagon. I'm selling it to purchase a great E body so I'm not going to invest further. Let me know if this needs more investigation from me. BTW...That is a great looking Power Wagon in your post picture. I'm considering a three-Power Wagon bundle deal to purchase. All three are projects but solid old Power wagons.....maybe three to make one. Are you a PW guy?
Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back