• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

00 f-350

shag766

Reaction score
this is the last of my f super duty fords. the last one i bought in 2006 was a f-550 with the pc. of crap 6lt. too bad. i have been running f 5-6,s since the early 80's and have had great luck with them. a guess would be about 15-16 of them, and then came the 6lt.. switched all 5 del. trucks to I/H as they came due to go.
-
i am keeping this 350 till the wheels fall off. its my personel tow viechle with 130000 miles on it. just broke in. rick

more recentcars 013 (800x600).jpg

Oh man i hear good and bad about those 6.l weak head gaskets and lot of electronics, of course the 7.3 was a dinosours but it ran forever, great set of toys you got there lo...

its been awhile since the 6lt left but i had 8 injectors replaced 1 at a time, 2 turbos installed and it was under warranty for all. the problem was the down time. then about 20,000 mi past warranty 2 lifters let go and chipped the cam on my dime. traded it immediatly. swithched mostly to I-H trucks but having a problem with wiring glitch's on the last new one, 2011. i don't know where to turn now and i have 2 coming up for replacement. some of the problem might be the local dealer. sent the problem truck to another dealer about 90 mi. away and they fixed it right away with one visit, not 2 or 3 visit's like at the local dealer. pain in the ass.

Back