• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wiring Diagram

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
Has anybody got any info about my '79 Little Red Express Truck wiring Diagram, I can work it out but it is always easier if a circuit is available to compare with. Every link I have tried so far just wants to sign me up.
I am sure that the regular '79 V8 D150 diagram will be close if not the same.

I've allway's used the wiring schematic thats in the Hynes repare manual but you can google " 1979 Dodge D150 wiring schematic " and a few of them come up . Hope this helps ! Beleive me , doing Mopars for aver 30 years , I know what Mopar wiring can be like . lol

Yes I have checked out all those links, one is even for a "timing belt" for a 318, unfortunately most links are useless. As I am in Australia we didn't have these models here so no back-up, I found a wiring diagram for my '70 Challenger online but have been unable to find one for the LRE, I'll keep looking.

If you do an image search you should be able to find it and then print it out . Kinda like this . These are both a a 79 Dodge truck . If you still have trouble then we'll try something else . Just let me know . :thumb:

1979 dodge wireing 1.jpg

1979 dodge wireing 2.jpg

Thanks Bear & moparpaw I have downloaded those circuits Bear and moparpaw I went to that site and downloaded the '79 diagrams.
Surprising that the circuit looks very similar to my Challenger circuit diagram.
I am enjoying this site as it seems to deal more with basic problems which is really what is needed.

Back