Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rescued 1970 Adventurer..14 years in impound!!!!

Having a 72 Duster and possibly 69 Runner doesn't mean you only have to go one direction. I'm doing up my 70 Dart, next is a 67 Barracuda. I also have a 65 Valiant which I'm collecting parts to do a 4 speed swap. Then there is my 65 Fargo W300, which I have to swap the cab over from my clean 66 W300. You can go all directions, don't have to pick just one. I also have a 75 Ford 4x4 which I would like to paint sometime. Keep it!
    1970 Dodge Dart Custom, 1967 Plymouth Barracuda, 1965 Fargo W300, 1966 Dodge W300, 1969 Fargo W100, 1965 Plymouth Valiant, 1962 Dodge Dart, 1975 Ford F250 Highboy, 1975 Ford F250 CS, 1975 Chevy G20 camper

Country
    United States

Wow, it's a beauty!! I'm living on the other side so since i don't take it of your hands i recommend you keep it and cherish it! ;-)

Country
    United States

Thanks...my folks lived in Tampa for 25 years...Dad sold a 1964 Plymouth convertible ...4-speed...Saddlewood metallic...white top...361....bench seat...Beauty.... to the local Tampa.Dodge Plymouth dealer in 1973. (near Tampa Gen. Hospital). He went back 4 hours later to re-claim it and they said..."Sorry...its gone. We can't tell you who bought it". I have looked for that car for almost 35 years...checked DMV....wrote letters....no luck! Just in case you happen to see it.....oh well.

Country
    United States

Very nice truck thats in great shape i just bought this last eek for 800 and its not in near the shape yours is in , you can make them look great drop them about 4'' gives them a nice stance ,id drive it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Country
    United States

Thanks for the note....I'd like the side moldings on mine. Mine was repainted (who knows when)...not a great job but it seems to be holding up well despite sitting exposed for so long. I just picked up two Rampage trucks so this may go....we'll see if there is interest out there. I have a parts truck (1970) with the moldings on the side. Thanks for the feedback. I like the color on your truck....don't remember seeing the chocolate color.

Country
    United States

Default 1970 Dodge Truck...in the high desert!

Quote Originally Posted by HowardBishop View Post
    Thanks for the note....I'd like the side moldings on mine. Mine was repainted (who knows when)...not a great job but it seems to be holding up well despite sitting exposed for so long. I just picked up two Rampage trucks so this may go....we'll see if there is interest out there. I have a parts truck (1970) with the moldings on the side. Thanks for the feedback. I like the color on your truck....don't remember seeing the chocolate color.
    Hi Guys
    Well....I sold my beautiful Red and White 1970 Dodge Truck. Hard to let it go but it went to a fellow MOPAR guy! He also bought my green 1970 Dodge Truck ....parts only. Thanks for looking.
    The two Rampage Trucks are still available to buy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12