Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 98 Ram SS/T Redo

Country
    United States

Oh if they want it back it's gonna cost then over double what I paid for it. I can remember when I first got my license back in 97. I worked at my buddies wheel and tire shop. Custom Automotive in Calvert City Ky, ask for Timmy tell him Corey sent ya. Little plug there. I can remember these trucks coming in and I absolutely loved them. Well fast forward almost 15 years and I had forgotten about them till I saw this truck and the lost love came back. I will never sell this truck as long as I can afford to drive it and my family has food I will keep it. FOREVER!!!
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock
    Bone stock screamer.....for now

Country
    United States

Your truck is looking great, what an improvment a little elbow grease makes!
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    Ronald Reagan

Country
    United States

Kinda glad it was dirty. They might have wanted more for it if they knew it would look this good with a little cleaning. Was well worth getting a dirty truck for cheap and making it look good versus getting a clean truck and paying way more. I think I have maybe $50-60 in cleaning stuff, I could have paid hundreds if not thousands more if it was clean.
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock

Country
    United States

USA

Well I got my first performance part a couple of weeks ago and figured I would keep this going. I was talking to a member on FABO (Abodybomber) and he mentioned he had a set of Gibson stainless headers off his old truck that he would sell me. So I said sure but it will have to wait till November 1st since thats when I would have the extra money, almost 7 weeks from that date. He said no problem and when November 1st rolled around I messaged him and he got me shipping and all figured out and even sent them before I mailed the money order. Now that is a great guy right there, besides he knew where to find me(Iraq) anyway. So they got to my house the same day the money got to him and boy did he give me a smoking deal these are like $375 and up online I paid nowhere near even half of that. So here they are I am gonna clean them up with a little polish and put them on when I get home next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock

Cheers to the great folks around you
    And thanks goes out to the great guy at FABO
    Those are SaaaWEEEEET Congratulations

Country
    United States

USA

Thanks MeMike. Some update is better then nothing I guess. I use the internet to surf for parts to use most of my free time while over here. Found a lot of good info and ideas this way.
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock

Country
    United States

Good score "dusted72" . Though's should help that 360 breath a little better . That's one more mod that I'll be doing to my 97 come spring . For right now I've been busy gearing up my my 84 RC for the New England winter .

Country
    United States

USA

Hey bear just call me Corey. Consider us friends from now on.
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock

Country
    United States

lol , You got it Corey . I do appriecate that . By the way , What branch are you in anyway ? My best friend ( He's kinnda like a son to me ) is in the Air Force stationed down in Georga ( And I worry about him every time he go's over there to ) . And he's Wicked into Mopars as well . His daily driver is a lifted 02 Dodge 3/4 ton .

Country
    United States

USA

Hey Phil I am in the Army now working for the DOS until May. So my Mopar Performance valve covers showed up yesterday. Man these are some sweet looking covers. Can't wait to get them on when I get home. So here they are, enjoy. My addiction is growing rapidly I have spent over $500 since the 1st of November.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    98 Ram SS/T Black
    5.9l/auto 3.55 Trac-lock

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast