Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Looking for a Bug shield

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    United States

    Default Looking for a Bug shield

    Howdy fellow gear heads.

    I am looking for one of the old style bug shields that were popular back in the 1970`s. They were a flat piece of plastic rounded on the ends and shaped to the front of the hood for the particular brand of truck. It will also have several mounting tabs that attaches it to the hood.

    The one I want must be one piece and fit a 1979 GM truck hood. It can be either black or clear plastic. It must have all the mounting brackets and be in new or very nice condition. And reasonably priced.

    You can e-mail me.


    OOPS, wrong place for this add, should have been in parts wanted. Sorry
    Last edited by ky509; 06-24-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: postd in the wrog place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts